Purpose of Position: Responsible for daily maintenance and upkeep of all court surfaces at the National Campus.
- Maintains courts (indoors/outdoors), grounds, including but not limited to maintenance, preparation of all surfaces daily and installation of windscreens and court equipment.
- Strong manual labor such as carrying heavy loads (80+ lbs.), using drag mats, hose, spreaders, tennis court preparation, etc.
- Job will on occasion be physically challenging.
- Equipment maintenance: maintain proper use, storage placement, etc.
- Keeps grounds neat and clean with daily checks.
- Properly stocks and stores facility items (i.e. nettings, center straps, benches, etc.)
- Aids in preparation of facility for the National Campus. Maintain courts and grounds in such a way that allows us to improve upon our reputation as a leading, world-class tennis facility
- Arrives for shift on time, neatly groomed, and in a clean, pressed, well-maintained uniform.
Qualifications / Other :
- High energy level and strong work ethic, with strong “can-do” attitude
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills