- 8-10 years of applicable law practice experience, some in-house and/or sports related experience is preferable.
- Member Florida Bar or eligible for FL BAR pursuant to "Authorized House Counsel"
- Superior drafting/writing and research ability
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Self-starter and independent worker, with sound decision-making abilities, significant attention to detail
- Business acumen with forward thinking, innovative mindset
- Ability to manage outside counsel
- Must be willing to work in a "hybrid/flex" environment which will require both on-site and remote work as designated by USTA, and may be updated from time to time.
Pay range in the United States
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.