Who We Are
We are Tennis! The USTA (United States Tennis Association) is the national governing body for the sport of tennis and the leader in promoting and developing the sport’s growth on every level in the United States, from local communities to the crown jewel of the professional game, the US Open.
Why Work for the USTA?
We are a passionate team of staff and volunteers focused on growing the sport of tennis and making it accessible to all. We are committed to removing barriers and creating opportunities for ALL to participate. Don’t know tennis? Don't worry, you can still find yourself in the game!
- Uphold facility policies and procedures set forth by Director, Training Center Operations.
- Help supervise players ranging from 13-18 years of age and the Lodge during scheduled hours.
- Assist with designated off-court Life Skills activities for the athletes who reside at the USTA Training Center and/or participate in the USTA Training Center Program.
- Supervise and control guest access to Player Development entry. Coordinate player and guest check-in for Player Development.
- Assist Resident Assistant as a resource for building a positive and comfortable environment at the USTA Training Center.
- Become personally acquainted with each athlete who resides at the USTA Training Center and be readily available to assist student-athletes with personal and academic concerns.
- Assist with the general upkeep of Player Development facilities including cleaning and general maintenance.
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and prepare trip reports as requested.
- Drive student-athletes, staff, and USTAPD guests.
Who You Are
- Previous experience in facility operations or related roles is preferred.
- Ability to work within a team and collaborate optimally with staff and athletes.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Proven dedication to upholding and implementing policies.
- Appreciation and approachability to assist student-athletes with various needs.
- Comfortable driving an 11-passenger Van.
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance tasks and ensure facility cleanliness.
- Tech Savvy with proficient digital literacy, including Google Workspace and Microsoft Office Suite.
What We Offer
The expected salary for this position is $16.00 hourly rate. This rate does not include any additional pay or benefits for which a person may qualify. The actual base salary offered is determined by several variables, including, as appropriate, the applicant's qualifications for the position, the years of relevant experience, their unique skills, and the location from which they will be performing the job
Come One, Come All
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested; we'd love to learn how you can “serve” our team with your unique experience!
USTA is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities for all individuals, regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, family status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.